Tuesday, June 15, 2010

its the same

its not like im dissatisfied or sad or unfulfilled or whatever.. im not, by any means, any of those. but its just that sometime i get the remote feeling that you dont care.
but those words arent appropriate do describe exactly what im feeling either... its difficult to describe, for me at least.

the trouble is, i know you do care. i think its mostly my mind playing tricks on me, my insecurities carefully prodding me as if to say, "hey, we're still here you dumb shit".. i dunno. perhaps its that. analysis ties my tongue, or rather my mind as it flows through my fingers in this case, which means the further i get into my thought process, the more i cant realize exactly what im trying to say. im tired.... that may have something to do with it as well.

in other news, i miss calli and shea and austin. its been a while, but if ive already gone this far, i can wait another thirteen days. i already have these visions of what im gonna do.. its summertime, and, im not gonna lie, im excited. excellent times are waiting to be had and created and whatnot.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment