Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the oil, so much oil

haha, honestly the BP disaster in the gulf is so sad its almost comical. this should be made into a fairy tale for little children; you know the ones that teach a lesson, like "treat others the way you want to be treated", or "dont steal, or you wont finish school, and you will end up as the ceo of a multi billion dollar company"? yeah, well this one should be about

DONT CUT CORNERS
DONT DISREGARD YOUR PEOPLE
DONT BE ARROGANT

and above all

DONT BE STUPID

im actually quite disappointed that the above things didnt come off as powerfully as i intended them to, but i will be left satisfied with knowing that i myself know exactly what im talking about, and whoever else really cares to know will surely find the meaning buried deep inside the wealthy soil of wording that doesnt make any sense.

"all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" -- thomas jefferson

thats a brutal way to put it. and fitting, because the situation is brutal.

oh and remember "drill, baby, drill"?? HAH

----------------------------------------------------------------

not much else to add..

i write for my soapbox
i write forever
ill write till my heart stops
to give me a lever
it keeps me focused and keeps me quiet
in writing i create my own silent riot
i would give anything
my body to defend
my need to write now
to write till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment